1. Download the ZIP file here
2. Extract the file from the compressed folder. You will have exacted a single file, a Windows Batch File titled win10fix_full.
3. Right-click on the file, select Run
as administrator and then click the Run button
to open the file.
4. With the file running, press any key to continue twice to get to the Main Menu.
5. Press 1 and Return to run an update status check to make sure your system is up to date.
6. With your system up to date, you will have three options to add the Windows 10 upgrade icon to the system tray. In my case, 2) Quick-Method #1 works for most systems that lacked the icon, however try all 3 options to get the icon on your system and reserve your copy, be sure to read the instructions presented as options 3) and 4) can take a little longer for the icon to appear.
Go back to Windows 10 FREE Upgrade Information Page.